The North Face Router Transit Backpack
You wake up. You can’t remember your name. Or where you are. But you know karate. And French. And you’re wearing this really swell backpack. What’s inside? Passports? Secret codes? nunchucks? Probably not. But we do know it includes the following…
- Lie-flat, fleece-lined 17” laptop compartment (for checkpoint-friendly travel)
- 360-degree reflective bike-light loop.
- Water bottle tabs and shoulder strap webbing, and pockets.
- Internal mesh zip pocket.
- Sternum strap.
- External fleece-lined pocket for sunglasses or electronics