WHAT ARE COOKIES?
- Cookies are small data files stored on your browser or device. They may be served by the entity that operates the website you are visiting (“first-party cookies”) or by other companies (“third-party cookies”). For example, we partner with third-party analytics providers, such as Google, which set cookies when you visit our websites. This helps us understand how you are using our Services so that we can improve them.
- Pixels are small images on a web page or in an email. Pixels collect information about your browser or device and can set cookies.
- Local storage allows data to be stored locally on your browser or device and includes “Flash cookies,” HTML5 local storage, and browser cache.
- SDKs are blocks of code provided by our partners that may be installed in our mobile applications. SDKs help us understand how you interact with our mobile applications and collect certain information about the device and network you use to access the application.
Technical: These cookies are essential for our Services to function properly. Like the other cookies we use, technical cookies may be either first-party cookies or third-party cookies.
Security: We use these cookies to help identify and prevent security risks.
Performance: We use these cookies to collect information about your browsing behavior and how you engage and interact with our Services and to help us improve them. For example, we may use these cookies to determine if you have interacted with a certain page.
Analytics: We use these cookies to help us understand and improve our Services. For example, we can use these cookies to learn more about which products you purchase and which features are the most popular with our users and where we may need to make improvements.
- Although most browsers and devices accept cookies by default, their settings usually allow you to clear or decline cookies. If you disable cookies, however, some of the features of our Services may not function properly.
- To prevent your data from being used by Google Analytics, you can install Google's opt out browser add-on.
Courduroy Inc., dba The Sophos Store
3765 S. Higuera St. Suite 160San Luis Obispo, CA 93401